Prohibited Items and Services Guidelines
It is the responsibility of the advertiser to ensure that the advertisements
are appropriate for all applicable laws and regulations. You may not place
advertisements for the following items or services under any circumstances:
- Any restaurant directory or guide, which may be deemed in direct
competition of PickaRestaurant.com.
- Any item or service that is harmful to minors, obscene, or otherwise
- Illegal or restricted weapons and related accessories.
- Cigarettes, illegal drugs, drug paraphernalia (including items to grow,
manufacture, or distribute the same), prescription drugs, and medical devices,
including any medical device that requires fitting by a certified practitioner
or licensed seller.
- Any item that violates any U.S. export law or regulation.
- Any item that is counterfeit or stolen.
- Any item that promotes, glorifies, or is directly associated with groups
or individuals known principally for hateful or violent positions or acts.
- Any animal items that are subject to regulations or laws for the
protection of live animals.
- Event tickets sold for prices that are in violation of the laws or
regulations of the event venue.
- Non-packaged food items and other food or beverage items sold in a manner
inconsistent with federal, state, or legal regulations.
- Any items that are "adult oriented" in nature or marketed in an
objectionable manner, as determined in PickaRestaurant's sole discretion.
- Any other item or service that violates any applicable federal, state, or
local law or regulation or which PickaRestaurant determines, in its sole
discretion, is inappropriate for sale through the services provided by
Note: No refund will be given for advertising placed which is
inappropriate to the above prohibited items and services. A cancellation
of any future subscriptions charges will be made once an ad is deemed
inappropriate. Please contact PickaRestaurant.com for prior approval of
any ads which might be deemed prohibited before placing ad. Ad example can be sent
to firstname.lastname@example.org or
contact the Corporate office at 214-631-0001.