PickaRestaurant.com takes your privacy seriously.
Information Collection and Use
- PickaRestaurant.com, Inc. collects personally identifiable information when you register
for a PickaRestaurant.com, Inc. account, when you use certain PickaRestaurant.com, Inc.
products or services, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. PickaRestaurant.com,
Inc. may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with PickaRestaurant.com, Inc., we may ask for your name, email
address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, food and dining habits, and
personal interests. Once you register with PickaRestaurant.com, Inc. and sign in to our
services, you are not anonymous to us.
- PickaRestaurant.com, Inc. also automatically receives and records information on our
server logs from your browser including your IP address, PickaRestaurant.com, Inc. cookie
information and the page you requested.
- PickaRestaurant.com, Inc. uses information for three general purposes: to customize the
advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and
services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- PickaRestaurant.com, Inc. will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information
- PickaRestaurant.com, Inc. will send personally identifiable information about you to
other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of PickaRestaurant.com,
Inc. to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these
companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide
to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the PickaRestaurant.com, Inc. Terms
of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
- PickaRestaurant.com, Inc. may set and access PickaRestaurant.com, Inc. cookies on your
- PickaRestaurant.com, Inc. allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on
some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use
of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or
other companies do not have access to PickaRestaurant.com, Inc.'s cookies.
Your Ability to Change or Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- PickaRestaurant.com, Inc. gives you the ability to submit changes to your
PickaRestaurant.com, Inc. Account Information and preferences at any time, including
whether you want PickaRestaurant.com, Inc. to contact you about specials and new products.
- You may request deletion/changes of your PickaRestaurant.com, Inc. account by sending an
email to email@example.com
Please click here to read about what information may possibly remain in our archived
records after your account has been deleted.
- Your PickaRestaurant.com, Inc. Account Information is password-protected for your
privacy and security.
- In certain areas PickaRestaurant.com, Inc. uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to
protect data transmissions.
- PickaRestaurant.com, Inc. may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any
substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by
posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions complete a feedback form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you feel that your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you should contact TRUSTe, an independent privacy